critique worksheet

---------

From: Therese Moriarty (tamelart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:11:41 PDT

I didn't get this either - it was in MIME format which
must not work on my computer. I'd love to have it if
possible.
Thanks
Therese

Here is the critique worksheet I give my painting
students - we talked about
this ages ago and I got a lot of requests for a copy.
I tired to send it to
the yahoo list but it didn't work. I'm glad the getty
is running again.
ANyway, what I do is go over the questions while
showing a slide, and I have
the students elaborate on each question by asking
"Why?" after every
response - then they do this when they are writing
their paper too.