prep time

---------

From: Therese Moriarty (tamelart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:06:54 PDT

Greetings
My name is Therese Moriarty. I'm fairly new to the
group so I hope this gets through. I've been
unsuccessful before!
I teach elementary art at two schools, grades 3-5.
I'm not quite full time - 90% - which is about 3 class
periods. I have three 45 minute preps each week. We
also have about an hour for lunch each day which is
nice. My schedule this year at one of the schools is
pretty sad - I have a fifth grade sandwiched in
between two third grade classes with no time in
between!
I love all the curriculum ideas!
Therese