Re: Printmaking - Brayers

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 09:44:20 PDT

If the brayers are sliding and not rolling, you may have
too much ink on the brayer. You may be able to solve your
problem by using the brayer to push as much of the ink as
you can to the top of your inking plate and then retrying
to roll the brayer. Hope this helps!

If not call where you ordered from and tell them the
problem. They may send you new ones or replacements.

~^~
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit our High School art Page: http://members.home.net/artzheart