I'm back...

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 05:13:29 PDT

Hi All, I just wanted to tell you that I've returned from a short vacation
to the east coast. I visited parts of Mass. , Maine and NH. What a
beautiful part of the country. If you have not been there yet, it is worth
the trip! I haven't been through all my messages yet but I'm glad our list
is back. I hope the year has started well for everyone. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com

---