Re: Brayers - Printmaking

---------

From: Dave Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 17:48:32 PDT

I've always had good luck with the the orange ones from Speedball. They are
the company that makes the ink, too.Never had trouble with them with the
elementary studentsand I use them in my studio. If you are undecided buy one
and try it out. Do make sure that they are cleaned well between uses, and
you shouldn't have a problem,
Jayne