welcome back guys/ value study

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 17:41:01 PDT

According to the radio, many are returning to school just this week, gee,
I am already coding in grades for progress reports. I have been busy
getting school started the last three weeks I have neglected my buddies
here, I am sorry. Hope everyone is getting this in line for a wonderful
school year. We will all have those days when we wonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I am in search of some really unique ways to approach value study in
drawing for Art I. I have the regular value charts, etc. Any great
lessons out there that have been successful for you. I make the mistake
almost every year of doing too much on their work.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org