Re: YAY!! and mural question

---------

From: Joy McGugan (mizjmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 16:24:28 PDT

I did some removable murals years ago for a school using MDO plywood (exterior plywood) primed with latex then used acrylics for the paint. They were mounted on cinderblock walls using anchor bolts. As far as I know, they worked out. When the school painted the walls, they were to take the paintings down so they wouldn't have to paint around them.

Joy