Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: mounting plaster

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 15:57:52 PDT

Hi Genie,

   I've had good success using Elmer's Glue-All to mount plaster work. Just
let it dry overnight for a good bond.

                           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                           Art K-5, 35th and last year!

Yeah! You're back. Boy have I missed you guys! Thank you Getty. Genie

P.S. Anyone have any experience mounting plaster (fresco) paintings? My
7th graders made plaster plates and did some wonderful painting, but they
a little think and we would like to mount them? Would hot glue hold? The
kids found painting on plaster wonderful. They said it was much easier to
paint over than on paper. I don't know if I can convince them to use paper
again. Thanks. ---