Re: Help! Art on a Cart problems!

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 15:36:51 PDT

Heyjude5270@aol.com wrote:Is this NORMAL? Thanks for any help. Trying to
keep the peace here - judy
Discuss this with your principal, then remind your principal ( sweetly,
of course) that you also have state standards that the state expects you
to teach. I have also approached this delicately, at faculty meetings,
saying how much I appreciate the teachers help in the art cart
situation, which nobody likes, and that their support for the program.
Lay it on, and they should come around. ( I hate to suck up, but
sometimes it's effective....) I'm not on a cart anymore, but they still
wanted to take kids out or keep them for punishment. My principal now
backs me on this-
Betsy

> ---
> leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu