Anyone need a Getty II list?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 14:59:01 PDT

Welcome back to all. Many of us didn't "miss a beat" when ArtsEdNet Talk
went down. We have been "talking" together for so long that we just kept it
up through our address books.

Last summer, Jackie Aust prepared a very nice spread sheet for us with many
list members' e-mail addresses, location and grade level. If anyone wants
to be added to that list, just send me a personal reply
(mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com ) and I will add you to the list and send a copy
of the members who are already listed. I have the spread sheet saved as
html so it is both platforms.

Many of us just decided we wouldn't let a little software problem keep us
out of contact.

Thank you Getty (and Mark Stone) for getting the problem solved.

Later,

Judy Decker

---