Brayers - Printmaking

---------

From: Sherry (lane_c_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 11:23:13 PDT

Hi Art Gurus!!
I bought 30 brayers from Nasco for printmaking.... they are the hard
rubber ones that are black with the tear drop wire handle....well half
of them won't roll once we get the ink on them!! Instead they Slide!! so
inking them up correctly is next to impossible!! Is there any way of
fixing this problem??? Some of them are hard to roll even with your
fingers!! Is there a better brayer I can buy that will 100% work when we
get them???? Please let me know :)
Sherry in FL teaching Elementary

---