Re: critique worksheet -HS

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 03:12:52 PDT

I really like this worksheet and have been looking for something to guide my
groupwork when we discuss artworks. I use art history all the time but have
a difficult time facilitating small group discussions on artworks. Since
this is an entire entry on NBPTS, I know it's an area I need to work on.
Thanks!

By the way, how do you grade them on this? Do you have a rubric or do you
just use the worksheet as a checklist for the things they need in their
paper. Mich

Michelle H. Harrell
http://harrell.srhs.net
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com