opening documents

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 02:24:06 PDT

So often when someone sends a longer document, such as Deb's critique sheet
or Bill's Drawing and Paintitng curriculum, I am unable to decipher it. It
comes through as just a huge series of run on letters and numbers which make
no sense. Is there any way for me to decode this? Or is it that my
computer is not set up to accept the format the documents are sent in? Bill
and Deb, can you send it a Word document? I usually have my husband help me
with this kind of thing, but he is not home at the moment.
Thanks,
Marian

---