Re: artsednet digest: September 04, 2001

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 21:17:39 PDT

As well as the Eric Carle' Book of Collage papers, his video "Eric Carle the
Picture Writer" is a great teaching tool. I use it in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd
grades for an illustrator study that I do with the classroom teachers. Check
with your school libraries or resource person in your school. We have it and
I have used it for about 4-5 years. No one else checks it our, so I have his
and Lois Ehlert's videos in the art room. Barbara:-)

---