Re: Clay trap

---------

From: Frank Grochowski (JGrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 20:10:58 PDT

Sid,
    Last year I was at another high school for our fall conference and saw that in their clay studio, they had taken pvc piping and stuck it down into the drain. It had holes drilled in it, which appeared to allow water to drain through, but kept the clay in the sink....it stuck up vertically about 10 inches....hope this makes sense.
Jude

---