Re: plan time

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 16:09:17 PDT

I have my middle school students 1.5 hours every other day with Fridays
being 45 min. (ABC Block). I give them a bathroom/drink break half-way
through. I love it, the kids love it. It is great for those wonderfully
messy projects such as paper machete and clay. The only time I have had
problems is when I didn't plan well and things went more quickly than I
anticipated. Now I always have more to do than we can possibly finish! :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids