outdoor sculpture question

---------

From: Joy McGugan (mizjmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 15:30:45 PDT

The ag. science teacher and I want to do an integrated project for our school and are leaning towards a large outdoor sculpture of the school mascot (gotta start somewhere, right?). My first thought was to build it with a rebar and chicken wire armature and then use plaster gauze layers finished with a layer of a strong sealer of some type.

This is not my area of expertise and I would appreciate any ideas, suggestions, etc.

Thanks,
Joy

(ps glad we're all back)Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---