Re: Da Vinci quote

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 14:53:18 PDT

I really like the Da Vinci quote on Judy's site. I
hesitate to paraphrase it, because I don't want to
screw it up, but it hit home because I always had
trouble appreciating non-objective art in college. I
have grown to appreciate it as an art movement in
history, and I do teach it to my students, but I don't
feel that it is as important as others.

Jayna