Re: HS - no supplies help

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:55:46 PDT

I agree that the school should be responsible to provide the paper. BAsic,
wouldn't you say? But - if you have a paper manufacturer in the area, you
might check with them and see if they would donate. We have a company in the
town next to ours school and they frequently donate ream after ream of
really nice paper to school programs.
Good luck!
Sally^.^

> I have to say, I would be out there spending my own money. I know most of
you won't agree with that...but, there is no way I would start the year
without paper

---