Wish us luck!

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:53:27 PDT

Wish us luck! My elementary students worked with an Artist-in-Residence last
spring and created a fabric installation representing Cedar Bog. it has
been chosen to feature at this year's Ohio Arts Council Fall Conference on
Saturday 9-8-01. Awesome! They did a fantastic job! We get to reassemble it
Thursday and Friday to showcase on Saturday. Five of my Fourth graders will
be speaking to the attendees and they are nervous! So am I for that matter.
:-)
Think good thoughts for us Saturday morning!
Sally^.^

---