Re: plan time

---------

From: LOUISE HARVILLA (harv4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 11:26:46 PDT

Dear Renee,
         My district was toying with the idea of going to block schedule. After
the school board president did research, it was voted out, or at least
post-poned. The HS teachers were freaking out- you know how change can
be upsetting! I thought a block schedule would be rough for MS- is it
difficult to keep the students on task for that length of time? Were the
kids mature enough to handle that length of time and remain focused?
What are your thoughts? Advantages? Disadvantages?
                          - Louise

---