Re: Plan time

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 06:11:29 PDT

Some other schools, on this list, I have read at 240.
I would like to
read more about each persons allotted plan time, as I
feel this is
critical to a quality program- especially in art.
Anyone else want to
contribute? Betsy

  In Dade County,Florida (Miami)we are required to
have 30 minutes a day for planning. But from school to
school it varies tremendously, depending on the size
of the school and the administration. I've had as
little as two 15 minute blocks free and this was
considered planning (!). Fortunatly, now I have one
hour a day planning..(less students enrolled).
   Jan in