Re: plan time/class size/notebook

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 19:25:00 PDT

I have elementary in Ohio. We have nine 40 minute periods a day. Most days I see classes 7 periods, lunch one, and planning one. We are in the process of working out a new schedule for next year for the music, art, and PE classes. If anyone has a wonderful schedule they would be willing to share, please e-me.
Class size - by contract we are at 25 or under for K-3, 30 or under for 4-6. So far this year I am averaging 24 in a class.
Slan!
Sally^.^

  I teach high school in Texas and we have 6 periods a day.
  Another question: What is your average class size?

---