Re: artsonia

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 16:27:46 PDT

I got a brochure about it in one of the latest supply catalogs (SAX- maybe?)
and checked it out for my students. I kept seeing free, free, free until I
read the fine print when I actually registered. You can do some for free
but having your entire program posted would cost you big bucks. Considering
our school domain is free, I think I might send one artwork but post the
rest on our school web-site. I believe it's a waste of money. Check out
the site at http://artsonia.com/

Michelle H. Harrell
http://harrell.srhs.net
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com