Re: plan time

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 15:52:31 PDT

Each teacher in my middle school in So. Ca. has 1 period for planning a
day. It adds up to 225 min. a week. That is average, but not exactly the
same as the other middle schools in my district because we all have the
same required minimum for instructional minutes, but some schools have
made the 7 required periods shorter to add what used to be schoolwide
silent reading time and is now schoolwide math skill time.
Heather

---