Eric Carle "find"......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 15:46:50 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

I know many of you have fallen in love with Eric Carle's collage artwork in
children's books. I discovered a few weeks ago at Lakeshore School Supplies
a fantastic book called "You Can Make A Collage" by Eric Carle. It's a
simple how-to book written for elementary kids but certainly entertaining to
all ages. He tells simply how he makes his "papers" for collage, the glue he
uses, and directions for a few simple pictures. With this book comes 72
different textured tissue paper sheets designed by Eric Carle for you to
use. If you do ANYTHING with Carle, you should poke your nose into this
book. The ISBN# is 1-57054-207-4. Not on sale, the book costs$19.95. I can
see alot of possibilities with this book...even with middle school or high
school. Toodles.....Bunki

---