Re: scanner

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 15:31:57 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: suzy swingle <suzyswingle@yahoo.com>
> can someone please recommend a scanner to use with my
> imac? > thanks,> suzy

I bought and have used for a couple of years a AGFA scanner. The reason I
bought this particular one is that some people who teach graphic arts in San
Francisco recommended this for art purposes. It has proven a great machine
for scanning my 35mm photos for our art webpages (which you can find in the
address in my signature above). This scanner can be worked either through
the handheld mouse and software OR by buttons directly on the machine.
Toodles.....Bunki

---