Secondary Art Lesson Plans

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 18:11:45 PDT

It is amazing what you will find when you are not looking....I ran across
these lessons on the New York Times site while doing a search for my
husband. There are some great interdisciplinary ideas.

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/teachers/lessons/finearts.html

Share this with core staff members:
http://www.nytimes.com/learning/teachers/lessons/archive.html

Judith Decker

P.S. Hubby is student teaching now in Language Arts...Anyone know of a good
list serve for language arts? I know nothing can be as good as ours
(tee-hee).