Re: portfolio ideas and computer lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 13:01:08 -0500

Check out the few lessons I do have on my web site.
Several of my classes are 9 weeks also.
My solution for the seventh grade is to have a motif or
theme for the entire nine weeks. I choose the face.
We do - puzzle faces, symmetrical faces, tesselations with
faces, self-portraits, and a self-portrait lino print as a final
project.
http://www.taospaint.com/ArtistWeek.Wh7.99.00.html
http://www.taospaint.com/LessonSelfPortraitPrints.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WheelArt7.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/
With a common thread like "faces" you can sequence lessons
together that make sense. And, you can work on pride and
self worth, which are major issues in the middle school years.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html