Re: resource site

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 09:21:58 -0500

Thank you very much for setting up the resource site.
I checked it out and got excited when I went to the DIA
and saw all the slides they have of Diego Rivera working
on his auto industry mural. They even have him kissing
Frida. I've got to use those images in class.
http://www.dia.org/search/index.html
http://class.oeonline.com/dia.org/docs/diamondial/rivera/anim/index.html
Woody in KC

--