Re: starting class

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 08:36:28 -0500

My students each have a notebook they pick up as they enter
class. We do an "Artist of the Week" page every week. On Monday
they Do a thumbnail sketch of the artists work, some info and one
definition. Tuesday through Friday they copy one definition from the
board. This is my "sponge" or warm up activity that they do while I
mark attendance.
http://www.taospaint.com/LessonArtistWeek.html
I can't fit in much more until we a smart enough to go to a block
schedule. We have 40 minute classes now.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html