Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1814

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LSchulte
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:14:43 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/1999 9:35:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-artsednet-digest.edu writes:

<< << From: Jane Shiflett Manner <jmanner>
Subject: Name of artist?

I'm getting old and my mind draws up information with blank spots. Help me
remember the name of an artist, please. I thought it was Bottera, but I
haven't been able to find anything in cyberspace with
Bottera-Bottero-Botera-Botero. His painting have very rounded, mammoth
appearing figures. There is a maddona and child-maybe "Mona Lupa"?

Could it be Angel Botello? He is a Puerto Rican artist, and you can find out
more about his work at http://www.galeriabotello.com.