Re: casting question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:40:39 -0700 (PDT)

Oh my God NO NO NO!!! A couple of years ago some high school kids were
playing around with plaster and put their hand in a bucket of it--by the
time the heat started going they couldn't remove their hand and one boy
lost 2 fingers. I realize that you wouldn't be using that much plaster
that thick, but it generates a lot of heat. Better to go with the plaster
gauze strips even tho they cost more.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #