Re: administration frustration

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:03:04 -0700

Inland Lakes Schools wrote:

> I'm busting my but getting the halls full of art work for conferences. If I
> ever earn a reward it will be this year. Because I'm sure I'll soon be in a
> wheel chair either from falling off a chair and breaking my leg or from sheer
> exhaustion.

GET OFF THAT CHAIR NOW BEFORE YOU BREAK AN ARM OR WORSE!!! We've
had many serious accidents in our district from teachers having
chairs and tables collapse under them, even after being issued
real step stools. If the school will not provide you with a
proper, stable step stool or ladder, you DO NOT owe them any
decorations!!

Maggie