Re: Art teaching jobs during the school year??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:04:47 -0500

There are Art openings in Kansas City, Kansas school district.
http://www.kckps.k12.ks.us/news/employ.html
We have a strong district wide art program.
You can say Woody sent you

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html