Re: Art teaching jobs during the school year??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:04:47 -0500

There are Art openings in Kansas City, Kansas school district.
We have a strong district wide art program.
You can say Woody sent you

LM Paris wrote:
> I know of a potential opening in a High School near Albany, NY....anyone
> interested please email me directly.
> LM

the new URL for school is
                                        to contact me via E-mail