Re: Archibald Motley's "Blues" 1929

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:23:25 -0500

Last year my theme was Kansas City Jazz. I used Archibald Motley's
"Blues" 1929 as an exemplar. One of the prints is on my lesson plans
at http://www.taospaint.com/LessonCollographPrint.html
This year I'm doing Native American Art as a theme.
The collograph process I describe in the lesson is cheap until you buy
the ink, but it uses less ink than most printmaking cause you do all the
colors at once.
Later, Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html