(no subject)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:16:00 -0500

--------------F1E85A92B47123EFC72546FA

Hi, be yourself, encourage and give praise. They will try to test you-
this is normal. Ignore it and move on. If you are enthusiastic about
what you are doing, they will be too.If you talk in a quiet voice, they
will be quiet to hear you. Have fun!! If you get stuck on ideas, let me
know and I'll help you. There are a gazillion lessons on the net. And
a gazillion more on the artsednet archives. Betsy