Re: hopelessness (was: 2-pt. perspective)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Artemis420
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 01:17:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/99 6:42:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time, occti
writes:

<< Where I come from the Police often will take the kids home and talk
> to the parents as a first resort. If it appears that there are responsible
> adults who will undertake control and punishment, the buck stops there.
> Artie

Nice; where do you teach?

And, what if there not responsible adults to undertake control and
punishment? What happens then?

I speak of another country...England.
Then of course they are taken to the Police station and charged with
something. But the system will do its best to keep them from a record, the
first time anyway.