Re: No subject was specified.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathleen Cooper (Samantha1)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:30:39 -0400

I hear this from my students also. I use the same approach that you do.
When students complain that a project is too hard, I tell them it is
supposed to be difficult, because it's making them think and helping them
to develop problem solving skills. I also explain that if the projects were
easy then they would not be learning anything, but rather just doing
something that they already know how to do. I tell them that I ask them to
do difficult things, but never anything that they can't do or aren't
capable to do.