Re: photo display

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Andrea Dunmire (artshui)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:04:51 EDT

Hi Liz,

Our school has a photo board also. It is handled by the PTO. One parent
made a large, wooden frame and hinged a framed piece of glass to the front
so that it could be closed and locked. Inside is a piece of foam-cor
wrapped with a fabric with a "tooth" . Strips of velcro are attached to the
back of the photos and these are positioned on the fabric.
Another way to go would be to visit a frame shop and get them to cut
individual mats, one for each staff member. They could also use one large
mat board and cut individual windows in it- this is more expensive, though.
Most frame shops also have precut mats in standard sizes available.

Andrea