RE: sounds like we are all having the same problem

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:52:35 -0400

I'm having the same problem, particularly with messages to individuals.
It is happening to me when I am using the "reply to sender" mode, so I
can't figure out the problem. Linda in NC