Re: art of war

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Donalyn Heise (dheise.ne.us)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:47:38 -0500

THank you thank you!!! These are great ideas! Please keep them coming! After
my research, I would like to create a web page for "Art of War" for all of
us to use. I will let you know the url when it is complete. For now, thank
you, and please keep sharing your ideas.

-- Donalyn Heise
dheise.ne.us
ph.: (402) 895-7118
fax: (503) 210-6411