sounds like we are all having the same problem

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lia (johns392)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:27:35 -0500

ditto...ditto...ditto...Did I say that...yeah the same with me...lia

Rick wrote:

> I had the same- boy, they were pretty old!! We're off for 'Fall Break' here
> in so Indiana.
> Don't ask me why we have it off. I haven't figured it out yet. Betsy
>
> Woody Duncan wrote:
>
> > Wow !! I just deleted about 20 "undeliverable messages" It looks
> > like there must be a place out in cyberspace that holds them until it gets
> > full then coughs them all up at once. Some I sent out weeks ago.

Me too- from that odeodoedo etc.etc. person. What is the deal some
of them were pretty old.We have off the next 5 days too!