Re: "any questions" remarks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MPBC90
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:38:13 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/99 11:30:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-artsednet-digest.edu writes:

<<
"Fields, Linda" wrote:

> Even more adorable is the question, "Did we do anything important while
> I was gone?" And for me, they usually wait until I'm in the middle of
> teaching a lesson to ask this.

Maggie >>
Today, in response to "Any comments?" I got "Mrs. C, you look much better
with your hair down."
I HAD to laugh! Maybe my husband is right, and I look too severe with the
bun. Add the wire rim glasses on the days my eyes are too tired for contacs
and ....oh nevermind.
MP