Re: clay rattle firing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LynnMarie Paris (paris)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:14:06 -0400

Hi Janet!

I did these exact rattles with my middle schooler! and yes I used the
tripod stands underneat them. Unfortunately the glaze stuck to them too
and I had to "pop" the stands off of a few of them. Unfortunately the
glaze was too thick on one and i did not put a paper towel between my
finger and the stand and I ended up with a pretty good slice on my
finger.

Once the stands were popped of a bit of sand paper took of sharp edges
easily!

Hopefully other people will have better suggestions.

LM