What does everyone do for your students when they wear their art medium by
accident? Do you try to help or fear ruining the clothes further?
DONALD GOBEILLE, JR. wrote:
> Thank-you to the many 'netters who wrote to recommend a solvent for the
> crayon-bits-on-the-plastic-yarn-needles problem. So many of you
> recommended Goo Gone or other citrus solvents, I shopped for those, and did
> find the Goo Gone. It took one minute, tops, to wash that crayon dust down
> the drain. Exactly the amount of time I wanted to spend washing plastic
> yarn needles.
> It worked so well, I'm hunting around for other things to use it on. Room
> 6 is going to sparkle. Thanks again.
> Cathy in Ellington