Re: crayon solvent

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LynnMarie Paris (paris)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:08:11 -0400

I am sooo glad it held up to my recommendation and expectations! hahah I am
considering bringing a bottle into my high school classes for when paint
stains occur on students clothes...what do you think?

What does everyone do for your students when they wear their art medium by
accident? Do you try to help or fear ruining the clothes further?

LM