Re: I need some unique CD ideas, please....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Chaney (meemo)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:58:26 -0500

The middle school art teacher across the street from me uses them for
sculptures. She gives them a heat gun and pliars to hold the CD. It warps
under the heat and changes colors. I'll get more info and get back to you.

Melissa Chaney
Shull 6th Grade Center
Raymore, MO