Re: 2-point perspective

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LynnMarie Paris (paris)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:51:15 -0400

I am doing something similar. Ihave been taking photographs in the city near
the school. They are all of buildings from corner views. After doing an
example/demonstration, the students are going to find the vanishing points
and horizon line in the photographs with tracing paper over the top of the
photo. Then we are going to change the scale and draw them LARGE!

LynnMarie