Re: Violin still life

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:19:18 -0400

> EileenAC wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm putting together a still life for my high school drawing and painting
> > class. Last year I used a violin which I have and added a trumpet and
> > candlelabra. I'd like to use the violin again. Any suggestions for an
> > interesting grouping with the violin?
> >
> > Thanks in advance. Eileen
Sorry thought of another. How about having the kids look up
paintings that include violins and then reproducing those
compositions using their still life. perhaps you yourself might pick
a few different ones and set up. Change, or have them work in groups
to achieve this. It might spark a few ideas.Just a thought.
Sandra
astroboy