Re: Violin still life

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:16:00 -0400

> EileenAC wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm putting together a still life for my high school drawing and painting
> > class. Last year I used a violin which I have and added a trumpet and
> > candlelabra. I'd like to use the violin again. Any suggestions for an
> > interesting grouping with the violin?
> >
> > Thanks in advance. Eileen
I know you are asking about composition and objects to use with it-
I like the music sheets and velvet, but what I was thinking of was
changing the approach. How about splitting the paper and making
either a twofold or 4 fold. Have the composition done in
illustration of different media.
wet, dry, pastel, ink. Also what about including picasso and making
the composition 3D> perhaps with just using cardboard and inner
cardboard material the ^^^^^ kind.

Sandra
astroboy